Welcome to AllianceRx Walgreens Prime, the place for Walgreens and Prime Therapeutics central specialty and home delivery pharmacies. Our job and passion is making sure you have easy access to the medications you need, including those that may be hard to find. When you need us, we’ll be there with the high level of personalized care and support you expect.
- How does this affect me if my prescription is for a specialty medicine?
Specialty prescriptions are now filled by AllianceRx Walgreens Prime. If you choose, you can have your medications shipped to your home, your office, or you may be able to now pick up all your medications at your local Walgreens pharmacy. If you’re filling other medications at Walgreens, you can manage all of your prescriptions from the same place online.
- How does this affect me if I get my prescriptions from PrimeMail by Walgreens Mail Service?
Starting in April, our home delivery pharmacy will be called AllianceRx Walgreens Prime. You will start to see this name on packages, medication labels, and other places like your billing statements.
- How does this affect me if I get my prescriptions from Walgreens Mail Service?
Starting in April, Walgreens Mail Service will change to Alliance Rx Walgreens Prime (home delivery). You will start to see this name on your packages, medication labels, and other places like your billing statements.
- What’s the difference between mail service and home delivery pharmacies?
“Mail service” and “home delivery” both describe the pharmacy service that (based on your health benefit) allows you to receive a 90-day supply of your medication, delivered to your home. “Home delivery” is the term we’ll use for this service going forward.
- Does my doctor need to send you new prescriptions because of the name change?
No, our name change does not require your doctor to send us new prescriptions.
- What changes will I see now that you are AllianceRx Walgreens Prime?
While you will still have access to the same medications, you may notice differences like:
- Logo on your items
- The package your medication comes in
- Package inserts and receipts
- The name on your credit card statement or other billing statement
In some situations, like for home delivery, your package may be delivered to your door by a different mail carrier, but this is at no cost to you.
- How do I order a new or refill a prescription through AllianceRx Walgreens Prime?
Ordering your specialty or home delivery prescriptions is as simple as refilling any prescription. Simply use the links below or call the number listed on your prescription bottle.
This summer, you’ll be able to refill your medications online at alliancerxwp.com using your existing walgreens.com username and password.
- How do I know where my prescriptions are being filled?
- With this collaboration, AllianceRx Walgreens Prime has eight locations—six dedicated to specialty pharmacy and two dedicated to home delivery—that your prescriptions can be filled from. To see where your prescriptions are being filled, check the location listed on the prescription label or the materials that come with your medication.
- What should I do if I have more questions about my medication?
- You can call the phone number on the prescription label and ask to our Customer Care Team.
If you’re unsure who to contact, please call:
Specialty Pharmacy: 855-244-2555
Home Delivery Pharmacy: 888-211-9028
- Why am I still getting emails from Walgreens Mail Service?
- While many of our communications have been rebranded, some communications in the legacy name may still exist. You’ll continue to see the transition to AllianceRx Walgreens Prime over the Summer 2018. The emails are valid and contain current information.
Check out the press release
Still have questions about
AllianceRx Walgreens Prime?
Take Rx management to the next Level